Dialogos Strategic Communications provides its clients with customized and dedicated solutions in aligning people with corporate strategy and culture! The people are the ones who ultimately determine wheter or not company succeeds. But it is easier said than done! To get them 101% behind the strategy requires:
- building company-wide support for change
- engaging talent
- translating strategy and culture into performance metrics
- identifying organizational and individual behaviours i.e. competencies and capabilities
- defining new roles and competences of company leaders and managers at various organizational levels
- designing appropriate infrastructure with emphasis on internal communication systems
- executing various leadership training, coaching and development programmes
Dialogos does not come up with all the answers to the above. But through sinergy with its clients: listening, observing and building rapport with top management we elicit candid feedback, engage in constructive dialogue and generate long term support! Ultimately, that brings mutual trust and contributes to company succes through effective blend of our knowledge and experience of various programs with company's own strenghts in the field. Through...dialog(os)!
Born in 1951 in Celje, Slovenia. He has over 40 years of business experience out of which 25 years in public relations, strategic communications, management consultancy and coaching. His previous posts include the assignment as the R&D Director of Iskra TV plant (1970 - 1983), Export Marketing Manager at Iskra Corporation (1983 - 1985), Marketing Manager, Iskra Electronic Inc., Long Island, New York (1985 - 1988), Director of PR & Marketing Communications at Executive Development Center Brdo as well as the position of Managing Director PR Center and co-founder and Chairman of Pristop Communications (1990 - 2000). Currently he run his own consulting company Dialogos, Strategic Communications.
His assignments include a wide variety of fields: public relations, communications strategy, management of change, issues and crisis communications management, executive training, development and education, coaching, employee relations, human resources management, etc.
Brane Gruban is a founding member of Public Relations Society of Slovenia (PRSS) and past president for six years. He also established the Slovenian Chapter of IABC, International Association of Business Communicators whit headquarters in San Francisco - he is a past director-at-large of the IABC. He is a past member of the Slovenian National Board for the promotion of Slovenia and a past president of the Management Consultancy Association of Slovenia at the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce. Gruban was an active member of many international associations and one of several executives outside USA holding the prestigious ABC accreditation (Accredited Business Communicator). Many of the projects from his portfolio of works have been recognized by numerous international rewards (such as IABC Gold Quill Award on three occasions).
His formal educational background is in electronic engineering. He attended specialized training and educational programs at Harvard Business School, Management Center Europe and London Business School. Gruban published hundred of articles, book chapters, books and research reports both in Slovenia and internationally. He is frequently invited to deliver speeches and lectures both internationally and in Slovenia. There are over 1.700 domestic and international seminars and workshops he delivered with more than 20.000 participants!
Brane Gruban, ABC is past director at large of International Association of Business Communicators. Headquarted in San Francisco, California IABC is among world largest professional associations in the field of organizational communications with more than 13.500 members in chapters around the globe.
Brane Gruban: brief history record with IABC
- Founding member of IABC Slovenia 1992
- Member of IABC since 1991
- First president of IABC Slovenia (declared 1998 Best Small Chapter of IABC!, 65 members as of 1999)
- Gold Quill Winner at Regional and International level on several occasions
- First Accredited Member in Slovenia (Los Angeles, 1997)
- National Coordinator of Accreditation Process
- Speaker at IABC International Conference (New Orleans,1998) and CLI, Tampa, Florida 2000
- Member of IABC Research Foundation Think Tank Group, 1999-2000
- Member of IABC Excell Committee 1999, 2000, 2001
- Blue Ribbon Gold Quill Judging panel 2000,2001
- Member of IABC Gold Quill Regional judging panel, London 1999
- Contributor to Communication World
- Attendee of IABC International Conferences since 1991
- Member of Organizing Committee for IABC 2000 Vancouver and London 2000
- Past Member of IABC EUROPE/AFRICA Regional Board of Directors
- Director at large, 2000-2002
Accredited Business Communicator, Los Angeles 1997
CEO & Managing Director
GSM: +386 51 611505